- Accurate functional evaluation with the aim of forming a precise physiotherapic diagnosis and adequate rehabilitation program
- Low Back Pain & Neck Pain
- Inflammatory and / or traumatic injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- Functional Rehabilitation pre / post surgery
- Massage Therapy
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Taping and Kinesio Taping®
- Outcomes of IctusCerebri, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson Disease, Balance Disorders.
- Disorders related to osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and various forms of arthritis.
- Athlete assessment
- Rehabilitation after trauma and / or surgery
- Acute and overuse injuries
- Accompanying the return to sports
- Ultrasonic Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
Free screening of vertebral deformities in the child (eg. Scoliosis)
- Aimed at children aged 10 to 15 years. Screening will be carried out according to the instructions of the National Scoliosis Foundation of Boston.
All Physiotherapic treatments (excluding Free Screening) can also be carried out at home, in case of objective difficulties in reaching the Studio.